Terms & Conditions
- All content on this site is protected by copyright and is used with permission from all copyright holders.
- The originator of the content holds the copyright.
- No content on this site is to be used by third-parties (i.e. anybody who is not directly associated with this site) without express permission from the copyright holder.
- To obtain permission to use any element from this site, in the first instance contact the owner. Contact details can be found here
- We don't take kindly to spam and we don't send any.
- This site has been developed with the future in mind, so if you're using a web browser that seen as older, for example, Microsoft Internet Explorer versions before 8; Mozilla FireFox versions before 5; Safari versions before 5, Opera versions before 11 then you're on your own. These are really old and some have really serious security issues that we really and strongly recommend that you look to update. Also you're missing out on some really good stuff.
- If you're browsing this from work and it you are using one of the browsers mentioned above, talk nicely to your IT department and they might be able to upgrade your browser for you. They might also ask why you're browsing the internet when you're supposed to be working, but unfortuately, we can't help you with that one.
- Be nice to us and we'll be nice to you.
- If there is anything that you would like to contribute, or you have any points to raise or issues that you would like us to address, our contact details are on the home page and on the contacts page.